Women in Business Panel
Each year Cando selects four panelists to form the Women in Business Panel, one of the signature events at the Cando Annual National Conference which will be held in Whitecap Dakota, SK in May 2022. Through this annual panel, Cando highlights and recognizes the significant impact that Indigenous women entrepreneurs have on the Canadian economy. Four panelists from across Canada will share their experiences of being a woman in business.
Note: Only nominations submitted by current Cando members will be considered
- Women of Indigenous descent (Inuit, Métis, First Nation)
- Entrepreneurs with several years of experience who overcame barriers or challenges on their road to success
- Women in corporate leadership positions who are making a difference fore the betterment of Indigenous economies
- Industry ‘trail blazers’ who are opening career paths in a new industry for other Indigenous women
Panelists Will Enjoy
- Recognition for their achievements
- Networking with Indigenous leaders & peers
- All-paid trip to Whitecap Dakota, SK & a complimentary conference pass
Download Nomination Form here.
Deadline for nominations is January 31, 2022
Contact Svitlana Konoval at email@example.com or (780) 990-0303 x 231 for more information.