Storage Tanks Regulations Webinar
Is your community planning to install a storage tank system? Are you familiar with your obligations under Environment and Climate Change Canada’s Storage Tank Systems for Petroleum Products and Allied Petroleum Products Regulations?
Does your community have a storage tank system already in place? Do your current emergency plan and product transfer area adequately protect your community from the risk of environmental contamination?
Join Environment and Climate Change Canada on Feb.25th for a 2-part webinar on the Storage Tanks Systems for Petroleum Products and Allied Petroleum Products Regulations.
Part 1 will provide an overview of the regulations, while Part 2 will delve deeper into the necessary tools for pollution prevention.
Part 1 will cover:
Part 2 will cover:
• Application of the Storage Tank Regulations
• Identification and other key requirements for new installations
• Brief update on regulatory change
• Regulatory change - issues and upcoming consultation
• Emergency Response Plan requirements and considerations
• Product Transfer Area design to contain releases
Part 2: Feb. 25th, 11:30 AM-12:30 PM PST
Audrey Boitson, Environmental Protection Branch Compliance Promotion, Prairie & Northern
Melissa Maissan, Enforcement Branch / Compliance Promotion, Prairie & Northern
Katie Chan, Environmental Protection Branch Compliance Promotion, Pacific & Yukon
Webinar Session Recordings