Trade Show and Artisan Show & Sale will be held at the River Cree Resort in Enoch, Alberta from October 22-25, 2018.
Trade Show Dates & Times:
October 23-24 8:00am - 4:00pm
October 25 8:00am - 1:00 pm
- Exhibit space is assigned on the basis of the date the application and deposit are received and accepted.
- Booth allocation will be assigned on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Cando reserves the right to determine the final allocation of exhibit space.
- Any booth not paid in full by September 15th may be re-assigned to an exhibitor on the waiting list.
All Exhibitor packages include:
- Two (2) conference delegate passes
- Two (2) tickets to the President’s Dinner
- Icebreaker Reception
- Community Tour / Cultural Community Event
- All conference workshops and plenary sessions
- Breakfasts, lunches & coffee breaks
Please contact Paul Macedo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (780) 990-0303 x 236 for trade show registration information.
Artisan Show & Sale
Cando is looking for Aboriginal artisans to display and sell their art & crafts during our upcoming conference on October 22-25, 2018 to be held at the River Cree Resort in Enoch, AB.
In addition to participating in the general conference sessions, delegates enjoy the opportunities Cando provides to experience local Indigenous culture including entertainment and arts / crafts. This will be an excellent opportunity to showcase yourself and promote your artwork to over 300 delegates from across Canada. Artisans are required to be available to display and sell their products from during the duration of the Conference. Artisans are responsible for their own travel & accommodations for the conference.
In order to be considered, please submit the following to the attention of Svitlana Konoval at email@example.com or call 1-800-463-9300 for more information.
- Your name and company name (if applicable)
- Product description including a photograph (if available), materials used, and how the product is made
- Connections to Aboriginal cultural traditions - where did the product originate from / how did you learn how to make it
- Contact information including mailing address, phone, fax and e-mail
As an Artisan participant, you will receive:
- One (1) artisan space in the Trade Show & Artisan area
- One (1) artisan registration which includes breakfasts, lunches & coffee breaks
There is no charge to participate, but we ask each artisan to donate an item valued at $75 to be used as a door prize at the conference.
Please note: artisans are responsible for their own travel and accommodations for the event.