Professional Aboriginal Economic Developer
Professional Aboriginal Economic Developer Level Certification recognition is an indicator of capacity that expands on the 11 Competency requirements, and incorporates on-the-job learning; an exploration of ethics, leadership, and communications; and a higher level of analysis and assessment of Aboriginal economic development theory and practice.
To earn your Professional designation, you must satisfy all the Professional Level requirements:
- Must have been granted the Technician Level Certification.
- Complete the Certification Interview Assessment.
- Complete the Professional Level Certification Application form.
- Submit a Cando Membership form and course fees.
- Sumbit your CV / Resume and biography.
- Demonstrate 5 years of work experience in Aboriginal economic development.
- Attend a combination of the following upon applying into the PAED certification (3 in total)
- Cando Conference
- Cando Professional Development Course
- Cando Accredited Course
- Submit all documents by mail, fax or email.
If you are interested in enrolling into the next Professional Development Course,
please contact Vanessa Tait, Cando Certification Coordinator at 1-800-463-9300 x 237
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.