A Cando membership is an investment in Aboriginal economic development. We serve hundreds of EDOs, corporate leaders and government representatives throughout Canada.
Cando Membership Categories
Membership categories have been designed to meet any individual or corporate need. Please find all downloadable PDF Cando Membership Forms available here:
> French Membership Form
> Cando Membership Category Chart
> Cando Code of Ethics
Full Individual Membership
$105.00 per year (GST included)
Open to individuals who function as economic development personnel within an Aboriginal community or organization. Full members enjoy all the benefits of Cando membership and have full voting privileges at national and regional meetings. Subject to verification of eligibility.
$89.25 per year (GST included)
Open to any individual who supports Cando’s goals and objectives and is interested in keeping abreast of our activities. Associate members do not have voting privileges but enjoy all other benefits of Cando membership.
$26.25 per year (GST included)
Open to individual students currently enrolled in one of the following fields of study:
- Business Administration/Economics
- Business Finance
- Business Management
- Natural Resources
- Community Economic Development
Note: if an individual is a student as well as a practicing EDO, he/she can have an option of taking a Full Membership instead of a Student membership, and consequently have voting rights.
Conversely: If a Student member would like to run for the Student Board position, he/she must provide proof in the form of a student card issued by their educational institution stating that they are enrolled in one of the qualified fields of study.
$315.00 per year (GST included)
Open to companies, organizations, agencies, associations, and other groups that support Cando’s goals and objectives and are interested in keeping abreast of our activities. Corporate members do not have voting privileges but enjoy all other benefits of Cando membership.
Cando Member Benefits
- Discount registration at the Cando Annual National Conference & AGM.
- Subscription to Cando N-Side News and (e) Side News.
- Access to the Certified Aboriginal Economic Developer Process (including a limited time offer – PAED Grandparent Designation).
- Discount subscription to Cando’s Journal of Aboriginal Economic Development, the only journal of it’s kind in Canada.
- Opportunity to advertise events & services through Cando’s nation-wide network.
- Voting privileges at Cando’s national and regional meetings (Full Members only).
- Access to Cando’s Bookstore & Resources.